Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ear-Cuffed

I am going out on a limb here and stating that statement earrings is not everybody's cup of tea. Most of us prefer a statement necklace or some arm swag over fancy earrings. I am not big on earrings myself, except, ear-cuffs break that stereotype. Ear-cuffs are a version of statement earrings that are fun, edgy and imply that the arm-party has definitely moved up and above!
This black diamante cuff from Forever 21 that I have worn here is both gorgeous and dressy. It's versatile and can be paired with your classic t-shirt and jeans combination or with your Indian wear as well. This was a single ear-cuff that came with a small stud for the other ear. You can buy these in pairs too, which is mostly determined on how you plan to style it. For cuff-inspiration, take a cue from Emma Watson and Cara Delevigne both of whom know how to sport ear-cuffs without it overpowering your look, while making a statement!


Namrata Kedar_Namrata_Kedar_seasoncheck_blog


Namrata Kedar_Namrata_Kedar_seasoncheck_blog

Namrata Kedar_Namrata_Kedar_seasoncheck_blog
Ear-Cuff: Forever 21
Photographs by Neeraj Kedar

19 comments:

  1. You are beautiful, this earcuff is amazing!! Kisses xx

    http://www.barbirellafashionrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not an earring person normally but that earmuff is RAD! I gotta stop by F21 to see if I can find it.
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome, love it :)

    Do you want to follow each other, let me know on my blog?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the b&w pics! & the earmuff


    http://linastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! amazing!
    foollow for follow?
    kisses!
    http://takealookatmyclosetbysamantha.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning picture :D

    Just passed by on your blog and absolutely love it!

    I have no choice but to follow you around :P

    Stop by my blog whenever you have time for a chat :D

    xxx
    CitySABS Shop Tip
    Visit The Fashion Milkshake Blog
    JOIN MY BLOGGER NETWORK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janice, really appreciate it! Will definitely swing by your blog :)

      Delete
  7. Amazing!

    Would you please visit my blog? xx

    http://argentinian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful!! loving the ear cuff.


    Xx,

    WWW.SACOSHA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    WWW.SACOSHA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. CAN’T SAY A WORD, LOOKS AMAZING!

    I really love your pics!

    I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post on
    BABYWHATSUP.COM


    Get in touch, I’m following you! Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin |
    Win a trip in Genoa | Win clothes OASAP

    Kisses Fashion blogger Alice Cerea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    Lovely post! Your blog looks amazing! <3

    Check out my latest post :
    http://thatgirlfromcolombo.blogspot.com/2014/04/shopping-haul-romwe.html

    would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?

    Follow me & I'll follow you back.. x

    Love,
    ThatGirlFromColombo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That earcuff is really cool! You look stunning with it :)


    Lisa – AT LEAST BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. love earcuffs !!! and this one is just a-m-a-z-i-n-g !!!

    http://herporraqueloliveira.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the earcuffs, your pictures are beautiful!
    Wish to follow each other?
    Follow me, I will def follow back :)

    Keep in touch
    yourclosetdiva.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. Que bonito es. true love
    @AndreeaCarro #MiPerchaPesa

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that ear cuff.. follow us back if you like rawfusion.wordpress.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love statement earpieces! And it suites your gorgeous face.

    ReplyDelete