Sunday, December 8, 2013

Quilted + Leather

So since winter is still playing hide-and-seek, I decided to bust out my shorts on a rather pleasant day. I recently purchased these quilted leather shorts from Forever21 after much drooling. I wanted something leather in the wardrobe, but since the weather in Bombay doesn't always permit leather, I decided this was a safe bet! I reasoned I can always wear them with sheer stocking beneath on cooler days.
Ever since Forever21 has opened a few blocks away from where I live, its become my weekly haunt. 
Most of what I have worn is Forever21, including those cute midi rings, the sunnies and my bejewelled socks. The jewellery there is always my favourite!
Also, don't forget to say "hello" to my Mary Janes from Zara with block heel. I love these for I can wear them with socks or without, and they just add an instant schoolgirl, old-world charm. 

Winters for me always translates to greys and blacks because I like to blend with the weather and the mood! Plus I believe that these are the most colourful of them colours! Don't you agree?








JumperZara,  Shorts: Forever 21, Socks: Forever 21, Shoes: Zara, Rings: Forever 21
Wishbone Necklace: Forever 21Reflective Wayfarers: Forever 21
Photographs by Neeraj Kedar

9 comments:

  1. love the shorts!:*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shorts :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog <3 i love the shorts so much!!
    I would like to invite you to the giveaway on my blog- you have a chance to win $50 voucher from persunmall! please come :)
    kisses! :)
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are seriously fabulous. You look stunning, love. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you got those shorts from Fortever 21! They are so incredible. I love this look, you are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're totally rocking those quilted shorts, so pretty ! <3

    Fashion and Cookies
    You're invited to enter my Ecua-Andino hat Giveaway, open worldwide until December 20h !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete